Thursday, April 4, 2013

4th April 13

Rainy   Wednesday
This is my first journal post and I wanted to have this page for a very long time due to damn procrastination. Yup, today was okay overall. Jiping , Zi Ding and Hwank were fighting with the glitter on the Chinese New Year decorations and Hwank became ‘glitter man” . Mr Low went through the basics of Principle Quantum Shells and Mr Tan went through free fall. During the biology lesson, I went to library with Elton and Zi Ding, they played Chinese and International Chess while I worked on the project presentation slides because the Project Preliminary Round is round the corner on 9th April. I planned to work on the slides with him but he would rather sit through Mr Low’s remedial even though he got an A1 for Chem last term. I just don’t get it. I just think he is very afraid to lose out. It is 8.47pm now and I’m finishing off. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment