Saturday, April 6, 2013

6th April 13

Rainy  Saturday
I didn’t write a post yesterday because I fell asleep watching . Yesterday’s CO session was different because 张老 came up during 大组合 and criticized us very badly but I think his criticisms are very valid. Kinda disappointed how some 二胡 guys are slouching and using their phones even when 张老 is scolding us. Before that, 刘老师 was especially kind to us probably because the 3 of us were playing very well as Jedd and Wei Cong are busy with SMOPS organization. During the day, we had a briefing by Mr Tommie on the Prelim Round for Project Competition. Enough of yesterday, moving on to the present. It’s 10.45 now and I’m considering whether to buy Sean Beeson’s Ivory Dreams. It’s S$11.98 but I think it is worth it. This morning I went to the dentist and changed the wire for my braces, it was tight but still have to persevere. 9 months to go! After that, I went to NTUC and bought things. I did some homework and finished the first prototype of the comics that would be in the final product for our project. But Xin Kai was rushing me and I was really angry. He didn’t really do much(at least that is what I thought) and only attended 1 meeting with Ms Liew out of 3. My hand was shivering as I drew the comic, probably due to hunger, and luckily Jiping stood up for me and explained it to Xin Kai. Thanks:D That should be about everything…off to drink my 汤药!

No comments:

Post a Comment